Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
Our Client is seeking a Special Education Aide/Teacher's Aide (1:1) to provide service in the Prince George County, MD area for middle/high school students.
* Monday - Friday
* During school hours
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
*Participate in training class pertaining to child development, Children at Risk, Special needs, etc.
* Provide support and education to parents in a positive, non-judgemental manner.
* Respect participants communications as confidentials and discuss pertinent information with Child Development Specialist.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* High School Diploma
* Two years of successful related experience or one year experience and course work in related field.
* Background Check
* Minimum 21 years of age
* Must have experience with students that have Autism.
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health
* Payments processed weekly
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Special Education Transportation Aide
Crownsville, MD, United States
Special Education Aide (1:1) - Take Home $2560 +/Month
Baltimore, MD, 21273, United States
Behavioral Aide & Instructional Aides - $18/hr
Richmond, VA, 23220, United States
Direct Support Professional- Take Home $500 +/weekend only
Baltimore, MD, 21213, United States
Special Education Teacher
Baltimore, MD, 21202, United States