Teachers Assistant Special Education
Our Client is seeking Teachers Aide's to provide support in the Avondale & Tolleson area.
Immediate starts at $16 - $18 / hour - based on contractors qualifications, availability and skill. $100 sign on bonus!
AVAILABLE HOURS & HOURLY RATE
* Monday - Friday: standard school hours/based on location
* $16 - $18/hr - based on contractor's qualifications, availability and skill.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
* Minimum of 6 months' experience working with children in a professional setting.
* Demonstrated ability to support students with intellectual developmental disabilities with patience and understanding.
* Minimum of a High School Diploma or its equivalent
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, peers, parents, and staff members.
ADVANTAGES OF BEING A TEACHER'S ASSISTANT
* Compensation is up to $18+/hr - depending on contractors availability, experience and skill set.
* $100 sign on bonus after completion of 100 hours.
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for Education & Behavioral-health.
* Compensated weekly.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable, and innovative referral solutions for the social-services, behavioral-health, allied-health and special-education fields, for the betterment of those needing care and support.
Teacher's Assistant Up to $18/hr (Mon-Fri)
Scottsdale, AZ, 85250, United States
Teachers Assistant - Valley Metro Accessible - Up to $18/hr
Phoenix, AZ, 85020, United States
Teachers Assistant - Up to $2,520 a month (35 hours a week)
Phoenix, AZ, 85009, United States
Teachers Assistant - up to $18 (Valley Metro Accessible)
Chandler, AZ, 85224, United States
Teachers Assistant - Up to $18/hr (Mon-Fri)
Glendale, AZ, 85308, United States