Teacher's Aide/ One-on-One (1:1) - Take Home $2560 +/month
With over 30 years in business, the Delta-T Group has built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term independent contract opportunities.
Our Client is seeking a Teacher's Aide/ One-on-One (1:1) to provide support to Baltimore students with special needs for the 2023-2024 school year.
* Monday - Friday (during school hours)*
*Immediate Start for the School year 2023-2024
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Ensure student remains on task academically
* Ensure student progresses according to their IEP and BIP
* Assist student(s) with class transition during the school day
* Provide verbal cues and physical de-escalation tools when student is in crisis
* Support teaching staff when assistance is requested
CLIENT'S REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
* Minimum of a High School Diploma or its equivalent
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health
* Compensation processed weekly
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule
* Ability to grow professionally
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Special Education Aide (1:1) - Take Home $2560 +/Month
Baltimore, MD, 21273, United States
Teacher Aide / One-On-One (1:1)- Take home $2560+/month
Baltimore, MD, 21214, United States
Baltimore, MD, 21209, United States
Teacher's Assistant starting at $19/hr
Easton, PA, 18042, United States
Chillum, MD, 20782, United States