Our clients are seeking Substitute Teachers in your area!
Spread the LOVE! Earn $100! If you and your referred friend work 100 hours within 30 days of their start date, you both receive $100.
SUMMARY OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Follow the lesson plan(s) left by the teacher for whom you are substituting in accordance with districts philosophy, goals and objectives.
* Maintain as fully as possible the established routines and procedures of the school and classroom where assigned.
* Meet and instruct assigned classes in the locations and at the times designated.
* Maintain a classroom environment conductive to effective learning.
* Dismiss students from the classroom before leaving the building.
* Use positive verbal and non-verbal skills that enhance learning.
* Model non-discriminatory practices in all activities.
* Maintain confidentiality of all information concerning students, staff, or parent/guardian in any public setting.
* Assist in upholding and enforcing school rules, administrative regulations, and School Board policies.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
* Minimum of 60 college credits
* PA Substitute Teaching Certification or willing to go through emergency certification/ Building sub permit process
* PA Department of Education Fingerprints, PA State Criminal and Child Abuse clearance.
Starting at $25/Hr Certified/ Non-Certified Teacher/ Substitute Teacher
Philadelphia, PA, United States
Starting at $25-27 Hr Certified Teacher/ Substitute Teacher/ Autism Support
Chester, PA, 19013, United States
Washington, DC, 20020, United States
Lead Teachers/ Substitute Teacher $27hrly
Philadelphia, PA, 19104, United States
Lodi, NJ, 07644, United States