Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
One of our clients is seeking a motivated professional to work as a Teacher's Aide/Special Education Paraprofessional in the Alexandria, VA area.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Works in conjunction with the special education teacher to support and assist students to achieve instructional objectives. Works with individual students or small groups of students.
* Assists the teacher with strategies for reinforcing materials or skills.
* Assists students in such physical tasks as putting on and off outer wear clothing, moving from room to room, and using the lavatory and other self-help or classroom needs.
* Assists with supervision of students during emergency drills, assemblies, play periods, field trips, and instructional activities.
* Assists with maintaining the classroom's physical organization.
* Ensure the learning environment is clean, hygienic and safe.
* Help develop teaching goals for the center and its teachers.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* High School Diploma/GED
* Must have experience with IEP's
* Ability to establish and follow detailed work procedures.
* Ability to work well with students, staff and parents in a professional manner.
* Experience working in all school settings.
* Fantastic organizational and teamwork skills.
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health.
* Payments processed weekly.
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative staffing solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Washington, DC, 20020, United States
Lodi, NJ, 07644, United States
Blue Island, IL, 60827, United States
Pine Hill, NJ, 08009, United States
Teacher Aide @ $17-19/hr
Southfield, MI, 48033, United States