Teacher Aide / One-On-One
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term independent contract opportunities.
One of our clients is seeking a Paraprofessional to assist children with a special needs in Pennsauken, NJ area.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Assist the classroom teacher in arranging the learning environment, including assembling and putting materials on bulletin boards and/or other classroom learning displays and in keeping such displays current.
* Under supervision of certificated teacher, prepare for classroom activities by distributing and collecting papers and other instructional materials for classroom instruction.
* Assist students in completing classroom assignments, homework and projects. Assure student understanding of classroom rules and procedures and assist students by answering questions, providing proper examples, emotional support, friendly attitude and general guidance.
* Read to students, listen to students read and observe students reading abilities as assigned. Assist students with letter and word pronunciation and recognition. Assist students with math, spelling and writing exercises and assignments.
* Assist assigned teacher with the implementation of lesson plans. Administer various tests as directed. Prepare mandated reports and documentation as required.
* Tutor individual or small groups of students, reinforcing instruction as directed by the teacher. Monitor and oversee student drills, practice and assignments in various subjects. Confer with the teacher concerning lesson plans and materials to meet student needs and assist with the implementation of lesson plans
CLIENT'S REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* High School Diploma or its equivalent (minimum).
* Experience working with children for a year or more
* Background check is required
* Department of Education Fingerprints
* Pass the Trash
* TB Testing
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health.
* Compensated weekly.
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Lodi, NJ, 07644, United States
Teacher Aide \ One-On-One
Warren, NJ, 07059, United States
Washington, DC, 20020, United States
Newtown Square, PA, 19073, United States
Teacher/Substitute Teacher Special Education
Newark, NJ, 07107, United States