Supportive Housing Case Manager
Our Client is seeking a Supportive Housing Case Manager to provide service in New Haven, CT.
Contact us to learn more about current client opportunities (via a scheduled video meeting) with a Recruiter from our team.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Provide advocacy, referral, and case management services to youth.
* Ensure safety and stability of clients.
* Assist with needs - medical, housing, budgeting, etc.
* Provide case management and develop housing plans to assist clients.
* Complete required documentation in a timely manner.
* Carry out all phases of clinical services, including intake, engagement, assessment, treatment planning, continued services, transitioning and discharge processes.
* Provide support through a therapeutic group home service model for individuals needs such as: daily living skills, basic care skills, loss and abandonment issues, educational support, communication skills, basic care skills, pursuit of personal interests, spirituality, relationships and finance management where applicable.
CLIENT'S REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
* Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Human Services or related field, including one (1) year of experience in mental health with adolescents
* Experience with working with victims of sex trafficking a plus
* Valid Driver's License
* Ability to complete and satisfactorily complete given background checks
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health
* Compensated weekly
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule
* Ability to grow professionally
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable, and innovative referral solutions for social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education staffing, for the betterment of those needing care and support.
Special Education Paraprofessional - $16.50+
Hartford, CT, 06101, United States
Bridgeport, CT, 06604, United States
Special Education Paraprofessional - $16.50+/hr!
Seymour, CT, 06483, United States
Paraprofessional - $16.50+/hr
West Hartford, CT, 06107, United States
Vernon Rockville, CT, 06066, United States