Speech Language Pathologists (SLPs)- $72 per hour
With over 30 years in business, the Delta-T Group has built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
We are seeking Speech Language Pathologists (SLPs) to support our client for the 2022-23 school year.
Dates and Hours of Need
(7.5 hours per day), according to school location hours
#1: 8/23 to 1/3
#2: 8/23 to 1/3
#3: 8/23 to 11/7
#4: 8/23 to 9/15
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Demonstrate adequate knowledge of special education rules and regulations and maintain compliant practices and protocols.
* Establish and maintain good working relationships with staff, students and parents/guardians.
* Plan and present opportunities for stakeholders (parents/guardians, administrators, teachers, students and other related school personnel) to learn about communication differences and disorders.
* Initiate, participate in, and follow through on MET (Multi-Disciplinary Evaluation Team)/IEPT procedures, as appropriate.
* Select and implement appropriate assessment procedures (including teacher and parent input, classroom observations, case history, standardized tests and informal tests, etc.) as deemed appropriate to determine eligibility for special education.
* Interpret assessment findings clearly to parents /guardians and attendees at Individual Educational Planning Team (IEPT) meetings.
* Provide speech and/or language services to eligible students at assigned school(s).
* Create and maintain an environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the abilities of the students.
* Maintain regular and timely attendance adhering to the start and end of each assigned school.
* Develop and/or modify goals and objectives, materials and activities to meet the needs, interests and abilities of the students.
* Evaluation of student progress; completing and submitting required progress reports to parents.
* Participate on the Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS) or Resource Coordinating Team (RCT) and collaborate on the development and implementation of Behavior Intervention Plans (BIPs), Sensory Integration and other Response to Intervention (RTI) efforts as appropriate.
* Attend school staff meetings and discipline specific staff meetings.
* Maintain the required continuing education clock hours as a Speech-Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP) and/or Teacher of the Speech and Language Impaired TSLI) to meet state licensure/American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA) obligation.
* Maintain accurate and complete records as required by special education law, district policy and administrative regulations; submit same at designated times. Records include, but are not limited to, service, statistical and compliance monitoring reports; all on-line documentation in PowerSchool Special Programs i.e., meeting invitations, ER, IEPT, progress notes, etc.) and EdPlan (i.e., Medicaid billing and daily/month progress documentation).
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
* Minimum of a Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution;
* Current Certificate of Clinical Competence issued by the American Speech/Language/Hearing Association (ASHA).
* Valid State of Pennsylvania Speech-Language Pathologist license
* Expertise and experience working in an urban public school district is a plus. Previous work experience desired but not required.
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies
* Compensation processed weekly.
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
SLP - Speech Therapist
Beaumont, TX, 77706, United States
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Berlin, CT, 06037, United States
Speech Language Pathologist
Rockville, MD, United States
Newark, NJ, 07101, United States
Head Teacher, Immediate Openings! Competitive Rates!
New York, NY, 10037, United States