Speech Language Pathologist
With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
Our Client is seeking Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) who have a strong commitment to improving the knowledge, skills, and lives of students. This is a contract opportunity.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Develop and implement student's IEPs
* Perform screenings and evaluations
* Make referrals for additional testing if necessary
* Provide effective lesson plans and progress reports
* Complete Medicaid paperwork
* Attend all meetings pertaining to children in caseload
* Communicate effectively with parents and teachers in-person, via phone, and/or via email
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
* Minimum of a Master's Degree
* Speech Language Pathologist State License (CCC-SLP)
* State Education Certificatiom
* Minimum of one (1) year experience in a school-based setting or other work with children
* Experience supporting children with articulation/phonology, auditory processing challenges, and/or learning disabilitues
* Working knowledge of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health
* Payments processed weekly
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Farmington, CT, 06030, United States
Newark, NJ, 07101, United States
School Registered Nurse -Take home $8,000 or more per month!
Baltimore, MD, 21203, United States
Speech Language Pathologists (SLPs)- $72 per hour
Pittsburgh, PA, 15213, United States
Washington, DC, 20020, United States