Special Education Teacher
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
One of our clients is seeking a Special Education Teacher to provide service in Baltimore, MD.
* Monday to Friday - 8am to 5pm
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Conducts Special Education Screening Procedures in accordance with legal mandates
* Acts as IEP team case manager in preparation for and participation in meetings
* Conducts educational assessments with standardized test instruments and prepares written reports.
* Maintains confidential records and files
* Provides direct instruction for students eligible for special education in accordance with IEPs
* Must be willing to cover any subject area or content
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's Degree
* Must be eligible or willing to obtain certification in Special Education by the Maryland State Department of Education
* Background Check
* One year of professional teaching experience in Special Education.
* Knowledge of State and Federal laws for special education
* Knowledge of the principles and practices of special education
* Knowledge of the subject areas taught in basic skills and or secondary education and GED programs.
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health
* Payments processed weekly
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Washington, DC, 20020, United States
Lodi, NJ, 07644, United States
Special Education Substitute Teacher
Frederick, MD, 21701, United States
Newtown Square, PA, 19073, United States
Teacher/Substitute Teacher Special Education
Newark, NJ, 07107, United States