RN - Registered Nurse
With over 30 years in business, Delta-T Group has built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term independent contract opportunities.
Our Client is seeking School Nurses to work in Newark, NJ.
CLIENT'S AVAILABLE HOURS
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
*Support student success by providing healthcare through assessment, intervention, and follow-up for all children within the school setting.
* Address the physical, mental, emotional, and social health needs of students and support their achievement in the learning process.
CLIENT'S REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
* Must be willing to get fingerprinted by NJ Department of Education Fingerprints
* Must have RN License in the State of NJ
* Ability to work professionally with school personnel, parents and children
* Must be able to produce current medical/health documents including: physical examination, Tuberculosis/TB Skin Test, CPR certification
* If the school requires- must be willing to obtain substitute school nurse certification (public school requirement)
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health.
* Compensated weekly.
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable, and innovative referral solutions for the social-services, behavioral-health, allied-health and special-education fields, for the betterment of those needing care and support
Newark, NJ, 07101, United States
Livingston, NJ, 07039, United States
Holmdel, NJ, 07733, United States
RN Registered Nurse
East Brunswick, NJ, 08816, United States
Paraprofessional/Aide Urgently Needed for Special Education - $22/hr
Toms River, NJ, 08753, United States