Nurse: RN/LPN (Transportation Nursing)
Our Client is seeking a School Nurse (RN or LPN) to provide services in the Detroit, MI area for the 2023/24 school year.
CLIENT'S AVAIALBLE HOURS & HOURLY RATE
Compensation is dependent on Contractor's experience, education, availability, and skills.
* Monday - Friday
* Split shift hours - flexible
* AM hours range from 5:30a-9:30a
* PM hours range from 1:45p-5:30p
CLIENT'S REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of one (1) year experience
* Pediatric experience (preferred)
* Active Michigan license
* Valid CPR certification (in-person)
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies.
* Compensated weekly.
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities. Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse (School Nursing Services)
Detroit, MI, United States
Certified Medical Assistant- School Setting
Detroit, MI, 48201, United States
Houston, TX, 77092, United States
Detroit, MI, 48202, United States
School Registered Nurse -Take home $8,000 or more per month!
Baltimore, MD, 21203, United States