Mental Health Therapist
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
One of our clients is seeking a Mental Health Therapist to provide service in Lexington Park, MD.
* 20 Hours per week
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Experience with Medicare and Medicaid consumers
* Ability to enter documentation on a computer
* Ability to see children as well as adults with a variety of diagnosis.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of one year experience working with the Mental Health population
* Applicant must be licensed in the State of Maryland
* Applicable license include LGPC, LCPC, LMSW, LCSW-C
* Background Check
* CPR/First Aid
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health
* Payments processed weekly
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Therapist/Mental Health Counselor
Hyattsville, MD, 20785, United States
Winchester, VA, 22601, United States
Licensed Therapist Opportunity
Chicago, IL, 60601, United States
School Registered Nurse -Take home $8,000 or more per month!
Baltimore, MD, 21203, United States
Case Manager & Counselors (Adult Mental Health & Homeless)
Philadelphia, PA, 19139, United States