LPNs - Montgomery County
Delta-T Group's client has opportunities for Licensed Practical Nurses and Registered Nurses
CLIENT'S REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
* Must possess minimum education qualifications per state requirement for chosen nursing role
* Valid Government ID card
* Ability to complete and pass a Criminal Background Check
* Must be able to produce current medical/health documents including: physical examination, Tuberculosis/TB Skin Test
* Establish a relationship with one of the largest referral agency for behavioral-health in the Philadelphia area
* Compensation processed weekly
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities. Our mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative staffing solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Doylestown, PA, 18902, United States
New Rates! Direct Support Professional/Caregiver
Millersburg, PA, 17061, United States
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Take home $6000/month!
Lansdale, PA, 19446, United States
SNF near Quakertown (CNAs, LPNs and RNs) Good Rates
Allentown, PA, 18105, United States
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)/Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
New Kensington, PA, 15068, United States