Licensed Social Worker
Our Client is seeking Licensed Case Managers to work with the senior population to provide services in Detroit, and throughout Wayne County.
SUMMARY OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Develop and complete client's care plan; establish goals and directives of the care plans, and services to be utilized.
* Maintain regular, ongoing contact with clients, caregivers and physicians.
* Conduct reassessments and monitor clients' progress.
* Review and modify care plans as directed by the client/caregiver during the reassessment and obtain the clients signature of approval.
* Maintain regular, ongoing contact with clients, caregivers, physicians, and service providers listed on service plan through home visits and phone calls.
* Must be a licensed Social Worker in the State of Michigan ( LLMSW, LMSW).
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable, and innovative referral solutions for social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education staffing, for the betterment of those needing care and support.
Candidates interested in this role also usually have experience or interest in other roles including Case Manager, Case Management, Human Services, Social Services, Healthcare, LMSW, LLMSW, Mental Health, Therapist
Case Managers (QMHP, LLBSW/LBSW LLMSW/LMSW) -$45/hr
Detroit, MI, 48219, United States
Social Worker (Licensed)
Lanham, MD, United States
Social Worker - Licensed
Rockville, MD, 20850, United States
Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse (School Nursing Services)
Detroit, MI, United States
Detroit, MI, 48202, United States