With over 30 years in business, the Delta-T Group has built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term independent contract opportunities.
Our Client is seeking motivated and reliable Job Coach. The client is looking for Special Education Paraprofessionalsin Norfolk, VA
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
Assists in setting work plans for students including accommodations, scheduling, and task analysis.
* Provides direct support and systematic training to students working in schools or in the community; assists in travel training.
* Collects data on student progress in the work environment; assists in the social integration of students in the workplace.
*Trains students to the level of independence and fades support on the job.
* Supports the Career Pathways class.
* May support students from other schools when necessary.
* Performs related work as required.
* Assess the student's strengths and support effective use in the work environment.
* Guide students in learning to complete job tasks.
* Help in the development of motivation and skills.
* Develop workplace tools or strategies that will help the supported employee perform their jobs if/when the job coach fades out to less support.
* Provide coaching in effective job search techniques.
* Assist students with disabilities in developing social and life skills.
* Help identify and provide workplace accommodations, if needed
* Monitor and evaluate the progress of the students.
* Act as a guide for the workplace culture, identifying if and where the person needs or wants support in managing within their work environment with peers and supervisors.
* Keep records and documentation and prepare appropriate reports.
* Help with maintaining the health and safety of supported employees, as needed.
* Help the student to develop natural support in the workplace.
* Must demonstrate the ability to intearena.in a professional manner with the public and be able to represent Linwood in the employment arena.
* Providing guidance to one or more students at the jobsite to ensure that the duties of the job are performed to the satisfaction of the employer.
* Actively supporting the individual in achieving success and integration while in the community, and at the worksite
CLIENT'S REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
*Licensure and Other Requirements: background check, drug test
* Ability to complete and pass given background checks
DTG ADVANTAGES* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health.
* Compensation processed weekly.
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable, and innovative referral solutions for the social-services, behavioral-health, allied-health and special-education fields, for the betterment of those needing care and support.
Special Education Paraprofessional
Norfolk, VA, 23502, United States
Direct Support Professional - Immediate Start ($16/hr)
Norfolk, VA, 23501, United States
Alexandria, VA, 22309, United States
Hanover, VA, 23069, United States
Program Facilitator - Special Education & Behavior Intervention
Alexandria, VA, 22312, United States