Drug & Alcohol Counselor
With over 30 years in business, the Delta-T Group has built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term independent contract opportunities.
One of our clients is seeking Drug and Alcohol Counselors to provide services in the greater Philadelphia area.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Provide clinical service to help individuals struggling with substances abuse and co-occurring disorders.
* Provide clinical services such as individual therapy, group therapy, treatment planning, and aftercare coordination.
* Maintain clinical documentation.
* Provide assessment services and implement clinical interventions.
CLIENT'S REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
* Bachelors or Masters Degree required. Certification or licensure preferred.
* Minimum of 1 year experience working with individuals with substance use disorders and co-occurring disorders preferably in treatment, mentoring, or coaching.
* Knowledge of recovery principles including the 12 steps.
* Ability to complete and pass clearances: FBI, Child Abuse (ACT 126), and Criminal
* Must be able to produce valid medical/health documents including: physical examination, Tuberculosis/TB Skin Test, CPR, and First Aid certification
* Licensed counselor (preferred)
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health.
* Compensation processed weekly.
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable, and innovative referral solutions for the social-services, behavioral-health, allied-health and special-education fields, for the betterment of those needing care and support.
Lead Teachers/ Substitute Teacher $27hrly
Philadelphia, PA, 19104, United States
Psychiatric Counselor (Up to $4,000 per month)
Philadelphia, PA, 19148, United States
Counselor- Drug & Alcohol
Lancaster, PA, 17602, United States
Case Manager & Counselors (Adult Mental Health & Homeless)
Philadelphia, PA, 19139, United States
Counselor- Child & Family
Philadelphia, PA, 19134, United States