Direst Support Professional - Take Home $500 +/weekend only
With over 30 years in business, the Delta-T Group has built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term independent contract opportunities.
One of our clients is seeking Direst Support Professional to provide service in Prince George's County, MD. You would be working in group homes with senior clients who have a variety of diagnosis and behavior disorders, but also have somatic care needs.
PRN / WEEKEND OPENING: SAT & SUN 7A-3P& 3P-11A & 11P-7A----- IF YOU LOOKING FOR EXTRA INCOME
MUST HAVE SOCIAL SECURITY CARD
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Provide individualized teaching, training, and support to young adults and adults with severe and persistent mental illnesses to help them increase their independence in the community.
* Mental Health worker work's with clients in their home and throughout the community to provide life skills training and services.
* Caring, self-directed individuals who also take direction and feedback well.
* Self-motivation and ability to coordinate activities.
* Ability to re-direct and de-escalate individuals.
* Experience providing skills training.
* Ability to enter information electronically and have a basic comfort with computers.
* Ability to work with and counsel mental health patients
* Staff must be available to complete all trainings (in person and online) during length of assignment.
CLIENT'S REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
* Minimum of a High School Diploma or its equivalent
* Minimum of one (1) year experience working in related field
* Ability to complete and satisfactorily pass given background checks
* Able to present valid CPR and Frist Aid Certifications
* Valid Driver's License, and clean driving record
* The ability to motivate staff and work collaboratively with staff from other programs
* Excellent commmunication skills
* An ability to work independently and to initiate actions to support the efforts of the staff and the clients.
* An ability to relate with clients as well as all levels of staff
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health
* Compensated weekly
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Therapist/Mental Health Counselor
Hyattsville, MD, 20785, United States
Mental Health Worker
Odenton, MD, 21113, United States
Washington, DC, 20017, United States
Residential House Manager
Annapolis, MD, United States
Mental Health Therapist
Lexington Park, MD, United States