Direct Support Provider - All shifts available!
With over 30 years in business, the Delta-T Group has built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term independent contract opportunities.
Our Client is seeking a DSP/Residential Aide to work in the New City area.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* The Behavioral Health Residential Aide is responsible for providing instruction to individuals to promote intellectual, emotional, and social growth. As a Behavior Health Professional you will be working with the developmentally disabled population in a group home setting.
* Ensure all activities are designed to foster growth to each individual's highest level of accomplishment.
* Ensure all care and services are delivered in a climate of normalization, caring and concern.
* Assist consumers with their medications
* Assist with daily nutrition for consumers
* Transport consumers to appointments (as needed)
CLIENT'S REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
* High School Diploma or its equivalent
* Minimum of one (1) year experience working with the DDD population
* Possess strong teaching skills with emphasis on individuals who are emotionally, behaviorally, physically and/or developmentally challenged
* Valid Driver's License
* COVID Vaccine
* Ability to complete and pass clearances
* Experience in the principles and application of Applied Behavior Analysis (preferred)
* Establish a relationship with one of the largest referral agencies for behavioral-health
* Compensated weekly
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule
* Ability to grow professionally
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative staffing solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Candidates replying to this role also usually have experience or interest in other roles including: Direct Support Professional, DSPs, Care Givers, Aides, Home Health Aide, Mental Health Technicians, MHTs, Behavior Health Technicians, BHTs, and Youth Care Workers
Bilingual Care Worker - $16+/hr!
Canaan, NY, 12029, United States
New Paltz, NY, 12561, United States
Direct Care Provider / Residential Counselor
Staten Island, NY, 10301, United States
Residential Aide/Direct Support Provider
Far Rockaway, NY, 11691, United States
Direct Support Provider/Residential Aide
Corona, NY, 11368, United States