Crisis Stabalization Specialist (Licensed QMHP)
With over 30 years in business, the Delta- T Group has built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
One of our clients in the Richmond, Leesburg and Culpepper area is urgently seeking Crisis Stabilization Specialists for community based support. This assignment is not eligible for remote work and will require meeting directly with adults requiring crisis stabalization.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
Crisis stabilization services are provided on a short-term basis as determined at the time of the assessment not to exceed 15 days at a time and typically occurs from 8-10 hours per day.
* Provide crisis stabilization services to adults, who are at imminent risk of hospitalization and out of home placement including acquiring basic living skills such as personal hygiene maintenance, food preperation, and adequate nutrition management
* Develop a therapeutic relationship with clients that will encourage response in treatment fostering the development of goals directly related to the client's ISP.
* Link client(s) to necessary outpatient treatment providers to include outpatient counseling, outpatient medication management, and group counseling.
* Implement safety plans based on client need to ensure safety in current environment while recurrently assessing and assisting in alleviating high-risk behaviors.
* Provide maximum and accurate billable case management services per the ISP to Crisis clients who are deemed eligible for services.
* Maintain up-to-date client documentation, and prepare timely and accurate per internal policies, procedures, and protocol.
CLIENT'S REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
* Licensed or registered as a QMHP - A/C (Qualified Mental Health Professional specializing with adult/children populations) by the Commonwealth of Virginia Board of Health Professions.
* Cannot be employed with multiple Community Based agencies.
* Must have and continue to receive training in the characteristics of mental illness and appropriate interventions, training strategies, and support methods for persons with mental illness and functional limitations.
* Establish a relationship with one of the largest referral agency for behavioral-health
* Payments processed weekly
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Delta-T Group’s mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
QMHP - Qualified Mental Health Professionals
Richmond, VA, 23220, United States
LICSW, LGSW, and LPC (Licensed in VA)
Richmond, VA, 23224, United States
Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP) Immediate Starts!
Krum, TX, 76249, United States
Clinician 1 (Multiple Positions Available)
Richmond, VA, 23221, United States
Case Managers (QMHP, LLBSW/LBSW LLMSW/LMSW) -$45/hr
Detroit, MI, 48219, United States