Certified Medical Assistant- School Setting
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
Our Client is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Detroit, MI.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
Monday- Friday Availability. Must be available during school hours.
* You will be assisting the school nurse to support the students.
CLIENT'S REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Experience with working with students/children
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health.
* Payments processed weekly.
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
DTG'S COMPANY MISSION
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse (School Nursing Services)
Detroit, MI, United States
Nurse: RN/LPN (Transportation Nursing)
Detroit, MI, 48228, United States
Licensed Social Worker
Detroit, MI, 48208, United States
Case Managers (QMHP, LLBSW/LBSW LLMSW/LMSW) -$45/hr
Detroit, MI, 48219, United States
Detroit, MI, 48202, United States