Case Manager - Immediate Start!
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term independent contract opportunities.
Case Manager Immediate Start!!
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* The Case Manager promotes the full integration and functioning of adults with psychiatric conditions needed to live successfully in the community by working towards life goals. Working in a team environment the Case Manager provides evidenced-based and best practice services and supports to Person Served in the community, in a Group Living Environment or Supported Independent Environment.
* In this role you will work with each Person Served to build life skills in the areas of activities of daily living, medication administration, symptom reduction, health and wellbeing, employment, school, socialization, and recreation.
CLIENT'S REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* High School Diploma or equivalent is required; Bachelor's degree in human services, psychology or a related field is preferred.
* 1 to 2 years of experience working with adults with psychiatric conditions and or homeless population
* Must have access to an operational and insured vehicle and be willing to use it to transport Person Served.
* Preference given to bilingual/bicultural applicants and applicants with lived experience of psychiatric conditions.
* All candidates for this position must be able to pass a state criminal background check, driving record, reference, educational and professional licensure check.
* Establish a relationship with one of the largest referral agency for behavioral-health
* Compensated weekly
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Psychiatric Rehabilitation Counselor
Odenton, MD, 21113, United States
Psychiatric Counselor (Up to $4,000 per month)
Philadelphia, PA, 19148, United States
Blended Case Manager (Up to $3,500 Monthly!)
Philadelphia, PA, 19146, United States
Case Manager & Counselors (Adult Mental Health & Homeless)
Philadelphia, PA, 19139, United States
Special Education Teacher
Baltimore, MD, 21202, United States