Board Certified Behavioral Anakyst - Starting at $32 per hr.
SUMMARY OF POSITON
A Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) is responsible for evaluation, creation, and implementation of ABA Therapy plans, accurate and reliable data collection, consultation, and training with family and staff. Our clients goal is to set learners up for success by developing positive behaviors and life skills using Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
CLIENTS ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES
Write and modify initial treatment plans, behavior plans, crisis plans and
support plans for the clients as needed.
• Develop and implement skill acquisition plans that teach functional skills
within the home, classroom, or community.
• Seek input and maintain effective communication with families, teams and
• Develop individualized programming for children that achieve meaningful
• Train existing R/BT’s on program implementation and model basic
strategies for behavior
• support within the home and community environment.
• Generate quarterly progress reports for Families.
• Collaborate and communicate with relevant staff to ensure effective
and efficient implementation plans.
• National Certification by Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB).
• Master’s Degree required in relevant field from an accredited University.
Compensation processed weekly
Choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
Ability to grow professionally.
Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
With over 30 years in business, the Delta-T Group has built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities. Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative staffing solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
CNAs take home $4100/month- Flexible Schedule!
Joliet, IL, 60433, United States
Substitute Teacher - Starting at $25 per hr.
Matteson, IL, 0665, United States
Substitute Teachers Starting at $25/hour!
Chicago, IL, 60653, United States
Substitute Teachers - Starting at $25 per hr.
Chicago, IL, 60647, United States
Registered Nurse (RN)- take home $50/hr- $8K/month
Chicago, IL, 60608, United States