BHT - Behavioral Health Technicians
With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term independent contract opportunities.
Our Client is seeking motivated and reliable professionals to work as Behavioral Technicians in the Fort Worth, TX area.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
The Behavioral Technician is responsible for providing behavioral services to clients in the community. This includes counseling, education, and support of individuals with substance use disorders; treatment planning/interventions; case management; supervision of staff members on behavior issues related or not directly related to their job duties. The Behavioral Technician will develop and implement treatment plans, maintain progress reports, and support the client. Be patient and compassionate, and have excellent communication, stress management, and problem-solving skills.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Participate with other team members in developing and monitoring member care plans, including participation in care team meetings.
* Develop and facilitate the inclusion of primary care and primary behavioral health providers as care team members.
* Act as a resource to teams and shares knowledge regarding best practices and interventions.
* Document care plan in client’s record, which focuses on SMART goals and interventions, member contacts, and revise written care plan as needed.
* Working closely side by side with therapist for appropriate clinical documentation, ensuring youths services are being met according to insurance and utilization review.
* Creates and maintains authorization and clinical records on each client by entering complete assessment, clinical update, and authorization data for each provider's contact.
* Be responsible for identifying and engaging clients within the primary care population with high-risk behavioral health and substance abuse conditions.
* Collaborate effectively with the Primary care treatment team to develop effective care plans that outline treatment to target metrics identified from valid measurement tools to assess and document baseline symptom severity.
* Participate in regularly scheduled caseload consultations with the treatment team and communicate treatment recommendations to the client and their guardian.
* Provide coverage where needed on the units for all programs.
CLIENT'S REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
* High School Diploma or GED. Bachelor’s degree in a human or social service-related field preferred
* Must be able to clear a background check
* Current negative TB test, drug test
* Must be at least 21 years of age
* At least 1 year relevant experience working with children and/or adults
* Must participate in annual behavior management and physical restraint training
* CPR/First Aide Certification
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health.
* Compensated weekly.
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable, and innovative referral solutions for social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education staffing, for the betterment of those needing care and support.
LVN Licensed Vocational Nurse - Immediate Starts!
Fort Worth, TX, 76132, United States
Adolescent Care Coordinator - Immediate Starts!
Fort Worth, TX, 76132, United States
Fort Worth, TX, 76103, United States
TSS/BHT/PCA/1:1 -PCAs Urgently Needed for Current School Term- Must be Vax'd!
Fort Washington, PA, 19034, United States
Behavioral Health Specialist (BHS)
Richmond, TX, 77469, United States