Behavioral Health Professional up to $18/hr
Our Client is seeking Behavioral Health Tech's to provide support in the Phoenix area. Immediate starts up to $18 / hour and a $100 contract signing incentive!
SUMMARY OF A`THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Carry out duties in a manner consistent with program requirements for client population served.
* Follow applicable licensure, certification and accreditation standards.
* Ability to interact with the client population served.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION FOR BEHAVIOR HEALTH TECHNICIAN (BHT)
* Must be flexible to all available shifts
* Minimum of one (1) year of behavioral health experience
* Minimum of a High School Diploma or its equivalent
ADVANTAGES OF BEING A BEHAVIOR HEALTH TECHNICIAN (BHT)
* Compensation is $17+/hr - depeding on contractors availability, experience and skill set.
* $100 contract signing incentive after completion of 100 hours.
* Compensation processed weekly.
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable, and innovative referral solutions for the social-services, behavioral-health, allied-health and special-education fields, for the betterment of those needing care and support.
Candidates applying to this role also usually have experience or interest in other roles including Direct Support Professional, DSPs, Care Givers, Aides, Home Health Aide, Mental Health Technicians, MHTs, Behavior Health Technicians, BHTs, and Youth Care Workers.
Direct Support Professional (DSP) up to $18/hr
Phoenix, AZ, 85007, United States
Direct Care Worker (DCW) up to $18/hr
Phoenix, AZ, 85021, United States
Teachers Assistant - Valley Metro Accessible - Up to $18/hr
Phoenix, AZ, 85020, United States
Teachers Assistant - Up to $2,520 a month (35 hours a week)
Phoenix, AZ, 85009, United States
Teacher's Assistant - Up to $20/hr
Phoenix, AZ, 85014, United States