Behavioral Health Direct Support Professional
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
Our Client is seeking a Behavioral Health Direct Support Professional to work in Gurnee, IL.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Provide support that will enhance individuals' quality of life.
* Provide personal care management to individuals with autism and other intellectual and developmental disabilities.
* Perform light household duties and assist clients with daily functional activities including but not limited to meal preparation.
* Dispense medication as directed.
* Transport individuals throughout the community.
* Effectively train staff on appropriate processes and procedures.
* Understand the process and implement personal management skills in relation to the world of work.
CLIENT'S REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* 1 year experience working with persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities
* Valid Driver's License
* Ability to complete and pass clearances: FBI, Child Abuse (ACT 126), and Criminal
* Must be able to produce current medical/health documents including: physical examination, Tuberculosis/TB Skin Test, CPR, and First Aid certification
* Experience in community based residential programs (preferred)
* Persons with experience in the following roles are welcome to apply: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Home Health Aide (HHA), Home Care, Personal Care Assistant (PCA), Companion, Caregiver, and Patient Care Technician (PCT)
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health.
* Payments processed weekly.
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Registered Nurse (RN)- take home $50/hr- $8K/month
Chicago, IL, 60608, United States
Certified Direct Support Professional - $18hr!
Skokie, IL, 60076, United States
Part Time Speech Lanagague Pathologist (REMOTE) starting at $50-$53 per hour
Oak Lawn, IL, 60453, United States
Substitute Teacher - Starting at $25 per hr.
Matteson, IL, 0665, United States
Substitute Teachers Starting at $25/hour!
Chicago, IL, 60653, United States