Behavioral Health Case Managers Urgently Needed! Immediate Start!
With over 30 years in business, the Delta-T Group has built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term independent contract opportunities.
Minimum Requirements: BA/BS in Human Services or related field and 1 year work experience.
Provide case management and assessment in an on-site setting; assures coordinated service delivery and successful client linkage with other programs and facilities; related duties as assigned.
This position provides Case Management services to consumers to help consumers gain access to resources and services needed to meet their mental health needs, achieve recovery, and live independently in the community. Services are coordinated with internal and external providers to help each consumer achieve personalized case management needs.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
1. Facilitates small education groups, problem solving groups, skill-building groups, larger socialization and theraputec recreational-related groups and activities. Usually co-facilitated
2. Maintains a caseload of case management.
3. Responsible for documenting case management progress notes in a timely fashion.
4. Completes initial applications of referrals on a scheduled basis.
5. Plans, structures, and facilitates and maintains focus in groups to support skill acquisition
6. Provide outreach for consumers that have missed their appointments.
7. Attend multi-disciplinary team meetings to provide input and obtain feedback about consumer cases.
8. Develop community contacts to secure community referrals to ensure consumers needs are met.
9. Utilize person centered approach to aid consumers to meet their prioritized needs.
10. Attend trainings as appropriate to the position or for requirements for the agency to maintain positive open and respectful communications with consumers, families, and other involved persons.
11. May require group facilitating, assessment, or log reporting of consumers.
CLIENT'S REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
*Bachelor's degree in Human Services or Related Field
* Driver's License (may be required)
CLIENT'S MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
*BA in Human Services or related field.
*1 year post degree relevant work experience.
*Organized and demonstrates strong leadership and interpersonal skills
*Ability to work with computers and necessary software
*Most clients require vaccination with booster, exemptions may be accepted
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health
* Compensation processed weekly
* Flexible schedule: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable, and innovative referral solutions for social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education staffing, for the betterment of those needing care and
Case Manager - Starting at $20/h, Weekly Compensation!
Camden, NJ, 08102, United States
Newark, NJ, 07101, United States
Teacher/Substitute Teacher Special Education
Newark, NJ, 07107, United States
Child Study Team (CST) Professionals
Willingboro, NJ, 08010, United States
Clinicians Urgently Needed! - LPC/LSW/CADC
Montclair, NJ, 07042, United States