Behavioral Aide & Instructional Aides - $18/hr
Our Client is seeking Behavioral Aide and Instructional Assistants for the Richmond area schools!
CLIENT'S SUMMARY OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Provide support to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities; facilitating personal growth and relationship building.
* Ensure a pleasant experience for the Individuals in a quality program
* Encourage personal skill development by showing, teaching, talking, and coaching
* Provide opportunities for Individuals to learn decision-making and problem solving skills
* Complete daily logbook process, and relay feedback to the Program Coordinator
CLIENT'S REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
* Minimum of 60 credit hours or ParaPro Certification
* Experience working with individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities
* Ability to interact and communicate effectively with others
DELTA-T GROUP COMPANY OVERVIEW
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Candidates replying to this role also usually have experience or interest in other roles including Teacher Assistant, Assistant Teacher, Teacher Aide, Classroom Aide, Paraprofessional, Paraeducator, Instructional Aide, Education, School District and Teaching Assistant.
Washington, DC, 20020, United States
Pine Hill, NJ, 08009, United States
Special Education Teacher Assistant
Washington, DC, 20001, United States
Middletown, CT, 06457, United States
Alexandria, VA, 22309, United States