Adult Residential Counselor, Up to $2720 Monthly Take Home! Flexible Schedule!
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term independent contract opportunities.
One of our clients is seeking a motivated professional to work as a Adult Residential Counselor in Norristown, Pottstown, Chester Springs, West Chester and Pheonixville, PA area.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
The Residential Counselor(RC) is responsible for promoting recovery, wellness, and self-determination for individuals participating in services by implementing, supporting, and documenting activities that promote recovery. The RC is responsible for supporting community integration. The goal of the counselor is to promote the pursuit of independence for all individuals participating in service. The essential functions are established based upon the agency mission, values, and goals.
* Collaborate clinical staff and case managers to create residential behavioral goals for redsidents
* Implement behavioral modifications
* Attend all required trainings and meetings
CLIENT'S REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of a High School Diploma or its equivalent
* Minimum of three (3) years experience working with adults
* Must be able to complete and pass a criminal background check
* Must have or be willing to obtain CPR/FA adult certification
* Must possess a valid Drivers License
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health.
* Compensated weekly.
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Lifting is required. Ability to lift at least a minimum of twenty (20) pounds.
Ability to physically assist individuals in personal care.
Ability to perform common household cleaning activities that involve: consistent standing, bending, twisting, pushing, pulling, and walking.
Ability to shovel snow off of walk-ways, sidewalks, and porches if applicable.
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Mental Health Technician
Norristown, PA, 19404, United States
LPN - Drug & Alcohol Rehab. Make $7,200 + monthly
Norristown, PA, 19406, United States
Direct Care Counselors Immediate Start!-$2720+ per month
Malden, MA, 02148, United States
Classroom Assistant - $16/hr (Up to $2000 incentive bonus) No Vac required
Norristown, PA, 19401, United States
Day Support Specialist - Immediate Start! $2720 per month
Woburn, MA, 01801, United States
Direct Care Services